This year in addition to the normal finalist selection process, our community is going to have an opportunity to select one student team/individual to pitch at the Philanthropy Tank Finals on Sunday, March 10th!
What is happening?
- This year, our review committee will be selecting approximately 10 intriguing and innovative projects that encapsulate the spirit of Philanthropy Tank to be included in the “community vote.”
- The community will view your video, see your team name and read your project description when casting their votes.
- The “community vote” will take place from December 10, 2018 – December 31, 2018.
What does this mean for you?
- If your project is chosen as a “community vote” nominee, but is not selected as the community vote winner, this does not preclude you from potentially being selected as a finalist through our normal review process.
- If your project is not chosen to be part of the “community vote,” this does not preclude you from potentially being selected as a finalist through our normal review process.
- All finalists will be notified by January 6th, 2019.
How do we decide who will be part of the “community vote”?
Our team will use the quality of your video plus the same criteria that we review all applications:
- Community Impact
- Project Feasibility
- Solution Creativity
- Team Strengths
How will you know if you are selected as a “community vote” nominee?
- We will notify those who have been selected for the “community vote” by December 9th.
How do you participate in the vote? What are the rules for voting?
- You can visit our website, philanthropytank.org, to cast your vote starting December 10th.
- We will only accept votes from residents and/or those who attend school in Palm Beach County.
- Only ONE vote per person.
Who should you contact if you have more questions?
To apply, Click Here or on the adjacent image